- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Aquinnah Cultural Center is the home of the Aquinnah Wampanoag Museum located near the Gay Head lighthouse. The center, referred to as the Edwin DeVries Vanderhoop Homestead, was built in the late 1890's and restored and reopened in 2006.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Arlekin Players Theatre, led by founding Artistic Director Igor Golyak, is an award-winning, artist-driven company with a commitment to telling powerful stories on stage that resonate with audiences from different cultures, locally and internationally.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
A licensed architect (VT, CO) and workplace design expert, I create inspired sustainable places and spaces for our clients and their communities.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
A community-based, non-profit organization with 501(C)(3) status. The organization works cooperatively with local schools in central Aroostook County to develop, support, and sponsor significant performing and visual arts experiences for school children and young people in the area.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Have a BA from Wellesley in History and Art, finished most of an AA in Architecture and the Building Trades from VTC, and most of an MA in Historic Preservation, and finished an Med from UVM... apprenticed with Sigmund Abeles, lessons from Tony van Hasselt, AAWCS...mostly self-taught...
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Contemporary, Abstract Art with vibrant colors - inspired by music - JazzArt, UrbanArt. Displayed in multiple public and private collections.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Art in Suburbia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide art, education, and awareness to suburban communities throughout Massachusetts for social impact.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a life long painter who has developed an innovative method to teach acrylic painting that makes it easier for ANYONE to learn to paint.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist Colonies
The Art Monastery seeks to create world-class art by applying monastic principles to art-making instead of religion.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Art of Cultural Evolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to share environmental and social ideas through art, film, publications, classes and workshops.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 890 results