- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Coffeehouses / Restaurants / Nightclubs
Fueling The Pulse Of Human Creativity Through Literacy, Community Gatherings, Conversation And Good Food.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Interdisciplinary abstract painter, Ellen Hackl Fagan uses synaesthesia, digital media and interactive performance as tools for developing a corresponding language between color and sound in her work.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ellie Brown is a native of Boston, MA where she attended Massachusetts College of Art. She received her B.F.A. in Media Arts in 1997 and her M.F.A.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Ensemble Robot began in 2003 as an organization of artists, engineers, programmers, and musicians, working to: (1) design, construct, and program an orchestra of robotic musical instruments and dancers, (2) commission music compositions and dance choreography for this ensemble, and (3) design, or
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Working performing artist with an emphasis in theatre as social and policy change. A musician with a specialty in Saxophone, Clarinet, and vocal performance ranging from classical, jazz, and musical theatre.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agency
Exposure assists the New England emerging artist with establishing a presence in the world of fine art.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Expressiones Cultural Center Inc. was founded in 2001 by Guido Garaycochea, an artist born and educated in Peru, and Jose Garaycochea-Ulloa, a civil engineer who was also educated as an arts administrator in his native country of Chile.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Featherstone Center for the Arts is a vibrant community art center offering year-round arts education and experiences for all ages and abilities on Martha's Vineyard. Galleries, studios and outdoor spaces provide creative outlets for visitors, students and artists.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Find Your Cool is an online art gallery that promotes emerging artists and designers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
Fine Productions is an Artist Management and Artist Booking Agency serving the best New England artists worldwide as well as Ireland's best emerging artists to the US. Our reputation for integrity has allowed us to grow and cultivate new relationships over the last 20 years.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 310 results