- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a traditional rug hooking artist with a studio/shop in Loudon, NH, where I make, design, teach and sell supplies for making traditional hooked rugs/tapestries.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Theresa Ganz was born in New York City in 1980. She earned her BA from Vassar College in Film and her MFA from San Francisco Art Institute in Photography. She works in photo-based collage, installation and video.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tyler Dobrowsky is a freelance theater director and producer.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
About Under 91
In 2012, a group of community members put together a public art project that temporarily lit up a couple of these underpasses. Now we're putting up permanent, colorful murals to brighten up the area and invite people to cross the border between these two communities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I paint as a means to express myself and to release emotions. I founded a non profit organization dedicated to promoting art as healing. I sell my own art work, including fiber crafts, and use the money to donate art supplies to low income families.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I live where I work, work where I live and have designed a happy life completely devoted to creativity.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Vermont Dance Alliance (VDA) is a springboard for Vermont dancers and a public platform for dance in Vermont.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 291 - 300 of 315 results