How to update or create a profile:
Step 1: Go to www.CreativeGround.org (right click and open in a new tab so that you can keep these instructions open in this tab.)
Step 2: Click +Get Listed button on top right of page
Step 3: Log in or create a free user account:
Do you have a user account?
- Yes, I do have a user account >> Log in on the left side of the page with your email address.
Click 'Request new password' to get an email with a link to reset your password if needed.
- No, I do not have a user account >> Create a new user account by completing the form ‘I want to create an account’ on the right side of the page. Proceed to step 5.
- I don’t know >> Check by clicking on the ‘Request new password’ link under ‘I have an account’. Enter your email address, and click the blue ‘EMAIL NEW PASSWORD’ button. The system will tell you if your email is recognized. If not, follow the instructions for 'No, I do not have a user account' above. If your email is recognized, you will receive the email instructions to reset your password.
Step 4: Once logged in, any public profiles you manage will be listed on your ‘My Account’ page. Click on the ‘EDIT PROFILE’ link to the right of the profile name to start updating it. Proceed to step 6.
Step 5: If you don’t see any public profiles listed on your ‘My Account’ page and are ready to create one, first answer this question:
Does a public profile for you or your organization already exist in CreativeGround? ‘Search’ for the artist or enterprise to find out.
- Yes, I found an existing profile >> On that profile’s page, click the ‘Request Management of this profile’ link at the bottom of the page. Once approved, you will be notified and will see your profile listed on your ‘My Account’ page under Public Profiles. Click on the ‘EDIT PROFILE’ link to the right of the profile name to start updating it.
- No, I didn’t find an existing profile >> On the ‘My Account’ page, press the ‘Click here to create a new public profile’ link and follow the next steps.
Step 6: When creating or updating a profile, complete as many of the fields and options as possible. The more complete your information, the more powerful CreativeGround is as a tool to promote your work. Learn more about how to create a robust and visually appearing profile here and view a recording of one of the many CreativeGround webinars to learn the specific ways to use it to promote who you are and what you do, find others for potential collaborations, and explore your creative community.