A licensed architect (VT, CO) and workplace design expert, I create inspired sustainable places and spaces for our clients and their communities. With over seven years as owner / principal architect leading the architecture firm, Arocordis Design, I will infuse your project with the DNA of your core mission, purpose and values.
I support you with a strong sense of social and environmental responsibility. I know intimately and have worked repeatedly within complex facilities and organizational settings as well as with agile and emerging smaller companies. With well over 20 years experience in Colorado and Vermont at multiple award winning firms, I bring extensive insight, knowledge and creative perspective on every project I work on.
My experience includes work with the following sectors:
- Mixed use site developments including land and site planning
- High technology companies, startups and lifestyle brand-focused eco-oriented companies
- Financial services, insurance and legal services
- Ecological resort design and planning
- Renewable energy, alternative, clean and green energy
- Higher and K-12 education
- Municipalities, non-profits
- Single family residential and multi-family housing
I write, speak and train others on sustainability minded design impacting work,workers and workplace design. This best practice applied learning mindset benefits our clients and projects in multiple ways but especially in helping cultivate engaged, enduring and sustainable work cultures. As your architect, I tirelessly advocate for your best interests, budget and schedule connecting design to mission, purpose and core values.
Contact me about your upcoming planning, new construction, additions, renovations, or remodeling project. Have a question please reach out and let's do great things together.