- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Jazz Residency Initiative (JRI) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to positively impacting the development of aspiring jazz musicians by facilitating artist-in-residencies with master jazz musicians.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - CircusInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
SHOW Circus Studio is a circus studio hosting a group of student and professional circus performers and instructors who wish to offer their skills to the local community.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-Disciplinary
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Eastern Frontier Society is a non-profit organization formed in the year 2000 by the owners of the hosting island, Norton Island, Maine. The island was developed carefully to create an ideal place for artists to paint and write.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
My first surprise encounters with public art were through work in landscape architecture, park stewardship, arts education, and a continued desire to play outside. These encounters became more and more frequent and grew into a practice.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 1985, Paula Josa-Jones/Performance Works has gained a national reputation for risk-taking, adventurous contemporary dance theater that explores the borders between states of being, including gender, species, past/present, movement/stillness, light/dark - works that are visually rich, provoc
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Jeff & Trashcan Lid Productions (TLP): A performing artist, musician, DJ and educator (M.A. / M.Ed.), Jeff Erwin is a master teacher who leads participants down a path of self-exploration.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mary Bichner is an orchestral classical-meets-pop composer with the bizarre musical superpowers of perfect pitch (the ability to recognize notes and chords by name upon hearing them played) and synesthesia (a neurological condition that causes Mary to “see” splashes of specific colors
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business