- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Jay Mankita's concerts are intimate and hopeful, irreverently funny, and musically refreshing. A masterful guitarist, his music is steeped in tradition, while playfully breaking the musical rules.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Antonio Rocha (pronounced Haw-sha), a native of Brazil, began his career in the performing arts in 1985. In 1988 he received a Partner of the Americas’ grant to come to the USA to perform and study with Master Tony Montanaro.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
An actor, director, choreographer, devisor and educator.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Dawn's work spans genres and disciplines. Current visual work manipulates various materials, including clay, paper, paint, photographic images, and natural and found materials.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
José Manuel Lezcano
Concert guitarist and composer
Professor of Music, Keene State College
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Bassist, Composer, Producer, Educator Ben Allison is one of a few band leaders working in jazz today who has developed his own instantly identifiable sound.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business