- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Media - Weekly Newspapers
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alan White is a passionate and dedicated actor and master storyteller committed to arts for entertainment, enrichment and social change. Alan has brought both ensemble and solo performances to diverse communities in New England and New York in theater storytelling and puppetry.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - General
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amanda Hill is an artist and muralist living and working in the Greater Boston area. The work Hill creates is rooted in the deep exploration of objects—some of her subjects include car parts, animals, and figures.
Asian-American cable television program, broadcast on MATV.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Colombian Folkloric Dance Group (BAJUCOL) was formed in 1995 to promote and preserve the Colombian culture among the youth of the growing Colombian Community of the New England area.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Boston Modern Orchestra Project is widely recognized as the leading orchestra in the United States dedicated exclusively to performing new music, and its signature record label, BMOP/sound, is the nations foremost label launched by an orchestra and solely devoted to new music recordings.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business