- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Internationally acclaimed dance, an eclectic array of world-class musicians, breathtaking circus, ground-breaking theatre and engaging speakers define the Festival as our region’s premier arts and culture destination.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Founded in 1933, Jacob’s Pillow is the largest, longest running, and most comprehensive dance festival in the United States.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Mission of the Jamestown Arts Center is to engage, enrich and inspire our community through extraordinary arts and educational experiences.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Jazz Residency Initiative (JRI) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to positively impacting the development of aspiring jazz musicians by facilitating artist-in-residencies with master jazz musicians.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
MISSION: Jean Appolon Expressions (JAE) is a contemporary dance company deeply rooted in Haitian-folkloric culture that nurtures a global community through professional performances, educational opportunities, dance training, and the joy of movement for people of all ages, abilit
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Organizational Background—Kingdom County Productions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Lebanon Opera House is the only community-based theater of its size in west-central New Hampshire and the cultural focal point of the greater Lebanon community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - ScienceInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Mission: To improve the quality of life in the City of Lowell through the creation, conservation, and preservation of parks, open space, and special places.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Maine Celtic Celebration is a family oriented celebration of the rich Celtic heritage, culture, and hospitality found along the coast of Maine.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business