- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Boston-based beheard.world is a 501 (C) 3 that emerged from the collaborative efforts by artists who are also social justice activists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Boston Book Festival (BBF) is an independent nonprofit group that celebrates the power of words to stimulate, delight, and inspire by presenting a free annual Festival, of the same name, that promotes a culture of reading and ideas while highlighting and enhancing the vibrancy of our cit
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Under the co-artistic direction of Jessie Jeanne Stinnett and award winning, Dutch-Israeli, choreographer Itzik Galili, Boston Dance Theater (BDT) is Boston’s first contemporary dance repertory company with international ties at the leadership level.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Boston Jewish Music Festival is a celebration of Jewish culture and music. We present innovative programs that demonstrate the many ways Jewish experiences, beliefs, and values are expressed through music.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Our mission at the BU Arts Initiative is to ensure the integral role of the arts in the educational experience of every BU student. We support faculty, student, and staff projects, making sure the arts are deeply embedded within the cultural and intellectual fabric of the University.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Brought back to life by a vibrant band of community leaders, the Capitol Center for the Arts was re-opened in 1995 after years of neglect and disrepair, and for the past eighteen years, the Capitol Center for the Arts has reached hundreds of thousands of audience members through music, comedy, da
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Celebrity Series of Boston is one of the nation’s most highly regarded multi-disciplinary performing arts presenters.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Children's Museum of New Hampshire's mission is to actively engage families in hands-on discovery. The museum strives to inspire all to become the next generation of innovators and creative thinkers.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Circus Smirkus gives kids a chance to run away and join the circus with their parents' blessings. Since 1987, we have provided a format for youths and adults to collaborate in life-enhancing adventures in the circus arts.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Parks and Recreation
The mission of the Lebanon Recreation, Arts & Parks Department is, "to provide a variety of quality recreation programs and special events, and to effectively develop and maintain the City's open space, parks, and recreation facilities for the community's use and enjoyment, which
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business