- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Aaron is an artist/performer who incorporates 3-dimensional design and multi-media effects in his work. He is a founding member of Everett Dance Theatre and has designed sets and props for all of their productions.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Allen Hazard has been making wampum for the last thirty years; he acquired his skills from his mother Sarah (Fry) Hazard and her sister Laura (Fry) Mars; "both had an amazing ability to make things with their hands, being able to watch them do needle point and beadwork in my childhood gave me the
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy paints large realistic murals for public educational facilitie such as Museum of Science Boston, US Fish and Wildlife Service at Sachuest Point in Middlletown, Save The Bay's Environmental Education
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Leidtke offers schools, museums, and businesses DESIGN THINKSHOP, an interactive hands-on and minds-on experience that ignites essential panhuman questions. Participants engage in facilitated design challenges that include a meaningful making-creating experience.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Silkscreen printmaking to create one-of-a-kind garments for a group of up to ten students. Beginning with a demonstration and examples of single color garment silkscreening, students will be walked through the process of designing and printing their own tshirts.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Classes/residencies in group hand drumming including West African traditions (djembe and djun-djun). Students learn about community, collaboration, self-expression, and story through oral traditions.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Arthi Sundaresh is a photographer and oral historian. Through portraits and interviews, her work presents commentary on peoples' histories: on social inequalities, gender conformity, and on loss, grieving and healing.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Award-winning performers Aubrey Atwater and Elwood Donnelly present traditional American and Celtic folk music and dance.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Aurea is an ensemble of musicians and actors from several genres which presents thematic programs of music linked to dramatic readings.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business