- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
15 Minute Field Trips™ is dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Award-winning performers Aubrey Atwater and Elwood Donnelly present traditional American and Celtic folk music and dance.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Painter-Illustrator, Teaching Artist- When working with oil paints, watercolors or sketching, I find myself more often drawn into the exploration of color, light, and form rather than direct representation of frequent subjects of my work, nature, animals, wildlife and historical architecture.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Beth Hettrick Berry is a playwright/director who specializes in large educational theatrical productions. Working in conjunction with parents and staff, her plays can involve from 35 to 235 students. Plays are built with specific communities in mind.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BIG NAZO is an international performance group consisting of larger-than-life sized puppet performers and masked musicians who create surreal and hilarious extravaganzas that combine stand-up comedy, cabaret, Sci-Fi, Go-Go dancing, daredevil stunts, soap opera and profession
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Brent is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design (SC89) and R.I. College (GD99) and has been a professional, practicing artist and teacher nearly 30 years.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Bring Your Own Improv (BYOI) is an interactive improv show that welcomes voluntary audience participation! You can participate in one of three ways: Applaud at a scene you like, yell out fantastic suggestions, or if you feel you're ready, jump up and get involved with us on stage!!!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
The focus of my goals has changed in recent years, moving from self-expression to social expression. My primary art now involves community- bringing the voices and visions of many together to create unified works on a larger than life scale.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Rap / Hip-HopInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Chachi Carvalho is a multi-talented artist, educator, and front man for the International Players band. He is a native born-and-raised Rhode Islander with roots that stem from the islands of Cabo Verde.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business