- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - General
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education (or B.A.B.E. for short) is the educational arm of The Boston Babydolls. We offer a wide variety of classes and workshops in many different burlesque skills and burlesque-related arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Boston Center for the Arts (BCA) is a not-for-profit performing and visual arts campus that supports working artists to create, perform and exhibit new works; develops new audiences; and connects the arts to community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Boston Sculptors is a landmark members run cooperative and is an alternative venue for exciting, innovative solo sculpture exhibitions. It is Boston’s premier venue for sculpture, featuring contemporary work by over 30 Boston area artists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
The Boston University Dance Theater and Rehearsal Space is a new 223 seat state-of-the-art studio/theatre space designed specifically for dance performances, classes and special events.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business