- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Advice To The Players is a unique company of theater professionals, enthusiastic community members and energetic teens that has been performing Shakespeare and offering workshops in New Hampshire's Lakes and Mountains Region since 1999.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alan Steinberg has been working in clay and teaching since 1968.For the last eleven years his claywork has focused on objects for sacred space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
American Graphics Institute provides professional development training workshop and classes on digital design tools and technologies.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The American Repertory Theatre (A.R.T.) seeks to expand the boundaries of theatre, exploring the best plays from across cultures and ages. A resident company of professional artists, teachers, technicians, and administrators, the A.R.T.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - BalletInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Amherst Ballet was founded in 1971. It's mission is to provide quality dance education for all. We inspire artistic excellence and a lifelong love of dance. Amherst Ballet enriches the Pioneer Valley through educational programs, performance, and collaboration.
- ConnecticutInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Angie Follensbee-Hall is a Mixed Media and Handmade Paper artist. She was born in Sicily but grew up running around in the woodlands of New Hampshire and Vermont. Angie transforms mixed media sources: rope, paper, paint, plant fibers and botanicals.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business