- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
Founded in 1936, the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) is one of the oldest contemporary art institutions in the United States.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Internationally acclaimed dance, an eclectic array of world-class musicians, breathtaking circus, ground-breaking theatre and engaging speakers define the Festival as our region’s premier arts and culture destination.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Founded in 1933, Jacob’s Pillow is the largest, longest running, and most comprehensive dance festival in the United States.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - MusicalInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
JOHN McDONNELL TIERNEY, PhD
COMPOSER/PLAYWRIGHT/PEACE & SOCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVIST
Director, The Peaceful Educator Foundation (a 501c3 Cultural Non-Profit)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Organizational Background—Kingdom County Productions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Lebanon Opera House is the only community-based theater of its size in west-central New Hampshire and the cultural focal point of the greater Lebanon community.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Mayo Street Arts (MSA) is a community focused performance and live events venue, celebrating multicultural and international cultures with music, dance, and puppet theater. The mission of MSA is to strengthen its neighborhood and community by providing a vibrant, safe, and ins
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
MCLA’s Berkshire Cultural Resource Center(BCRC) delivers cultural experiences that embrace a wide range of aesthetic and conceptual points of view to support a diverse and vibrant North Adams.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Michelle Daly is an an artist, curator, and programming consultant. She has shown her work across the country, including solo or two-person exhibitions in Portland, OR, Los Angeles, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and North Adams, MA.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business