- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Described by Showcase Magazine as "One of New England's most innovative ensembles," 35th Parallel takes the listener on a sinuous journey around the globe.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
As the 8 Cuerdas Duo, American soprano Sarah Cullins and Colombian guitarist Daniel Gaviria combine their classical training and experience with their love of traditional Latin American and Spanish rhythms and folklore, exploring the multiple musical identities of Latin America a
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Award-winning location photography of landscapes, people, architecture, agriculture, food, and products for colleges, business, publishing, private families, and nonprofit use.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A2VT: Some young guys from Africa - Led by Said Jilib (Somalia) and MG Man (Tanzania). When war broke out in our home countries, we were forced to leave. Eventually we arrived in Vermont, USA. Now that we are here, we want to show people what we can do.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - General
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business