Jump to navigation
- 6 States: this counts the six New England states from which all profiles on CreativeGround originate (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). Anyone worldwide can search CreativeGround, but only artists, creative businesses, and cultural nonprofits from New England can have profiles, as the site is a regional resource.
- 58 Types of Creative Institutions and Businesses: these types are the categories NEFA uses to represent the diversity of entities active in the creative economy today (you can see all of them in Enhanced Options under Search).
- 109 Disciplines: these are the categories NEFA uses to represent the diversity of genres of creative work (you can see all of them in Enhanced Options under Search).
- 12,084 Connections: every profile has the "I Have Worked With..." section where profile owners can list their Top 25 work relationships. Tracking these is a quick way to gauge the level of connectivity and collaboration in the region's creative economy being captured by the site. This number is updated quarterly.
- 310,000 Job Supported: from NEFA's research publication The Jobs in New England's Creative Economy and Why They Matter (June 2017), one of the many products of NEFA's extensive research on the creative economy (you can learn more here).