Jump to navigation
- 6 States: this counts the six New England states from which all listings on CreativeGround originate (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). Anyone from any state can have a user account on CreativeGround, but only artists, creative businesses, and cultural nonprofits from New England can have profiles, as the site is a regional resource.
- 58 Types of Creative Institutions and Businesses: these types are the rough categories NEFA uses to represent the diversity of institutions and businesses active in the creative economy today (you can see all of them in Enhanced Options under Search).
- 109 Disciplines: these are the rough categories NEFA uses to represent the diversity of disciplines in which work contributing to the creative economy can be performed (you can see all of them in Enhanced Options under Search).
- 12,084 Connections: every profile has a "I Have Worked With..." section where profile owners can list the artists, creative businesses, and cultural nonprofits with which they have worked or collaborated. If both parties have profiles on CreativeGround, a connection is established between the two. This is a quick way to gauge the level of connectivity and collaboration in the region's creative economy being captured by the site. This number is updated quarterly.
- $8.4 billion Economic Impact Per Year: from NEFA's research publication New England's Creative Economy: Nonprofit Sector Impact (September 2011), one of the many products of NEFA's extensive research on the creative economy (you can learn more here).