- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Eighth Regiment Connecticut Volunteers, Company A, Inc. was formally organized in 1995, and has members with many years of experience in Civil War reenacting. The unit is affiliated with the United States Volunteers (USV) organization at the national level.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
929 Marketing to brings a singular combination of strategy, creativity, and heart to work for entrepreneurial artists + educators. Founder Rachel Jordan believes that you can do your marketing yourself. You just shouldn'
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
"96 Inc Artists' Collaborative, founded by the Kenmore Writers Group, a group of writers that originally met weekly and later on occasion since 1987, incorporated as a not-for-profit in November 1992.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literature - General
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Jazz Combo/Garage Band, comprised of music majors and a few music enthusiasts. Includes: keyboard/vocals, guitar, bass, and drums. We play Dave Brubeck to David Grey, Herbie Hancock to Stevie Wonder, Red Hot Chili Peppers to Watermelon Man.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Literature - General
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 30421 results