- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
My name is Tom Flint and I am a moving image educator whose interests meet at the crossroads of film, education and cultural exchange.
The Zoryan Institute is an international center devoted to the research and documentation of contemporary issues related to the history, politics, society, and culture of Armenia and Armenians around the world.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My art works are versatile & are mainly mixed media. Most are representations of womanhood & emotion. Fashion to Religious pieces are the range.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - MusicalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Painting - acrylic and mixed media.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 30721 - 30730 of 30733 results