- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
A bamboo flute maker with over 20 years experience in building, and performing on a wide variety of wind and percussion instruments. He has created two multicultural music education programs on the history and development of musical instruments.
- MaineInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Acoustic guitarist (Southern folk styles): Piedmont blues, Bluegrass, Oldtime (flatpicking and fingerpicking). Former instructor at East Tennesseee State's Bluegrass Program. Nashville Music Award nominee for Best Instrumental album.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
BFA Alfred University 1995
MFA Boston University 1998
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
My work grapples to pertain to certain aspects of both abstract expressionism and surrealism. Through layers of oil paint, ink and charcoal, geometric and organic forms begin to consume previous layers.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
to promote, develop and encourage the growth of Hebrew and Jewish choral music through scholarship, performances, recordings and educational programs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Latin culture and dance company. Specializing in combining the history and culture of each dance into lessons and workshops
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
ZARTS! is the children's performing arts company where creative play opens the door of imagination
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 30391 - 30400 of 30442 results