- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
A non-sectarian, non-profit 501(c)3 organization with the mission to preserve and protect the Historic 1717 Meetinghouse as an historic memorial of early America and Americans.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Designated as the official Regional Economic Development Organization by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1Berkshire creates an innovative approach to traditional economic development through projects that leverage the considerable strengths of existing organizations – the Berkshire Chamber of
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Photography
We work closely with our clients and subjects so your finished photographs will genuinely reflect your best image.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hailed for "beautiful phrasing, consummate duet passages," the duo 2 (Peter H. Bloom, flute and Mary Jane Rupert, piano and harp) have performed together for 25 years, appearing in venues across the globe, with CDs on Navona, Ravello Records and North Star.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 30442 results