Non-profit student performing company associated with Libitzki School of Dance. Lecture demonstrations in studio and in area schools.
Consulting work with non-profits on media presentation. Video and film production.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - General
- MainePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Acadia Workshop Center features top instructors in all mediums - acrylic, oil, pastel, watercolor. 5 day workshops from April - Oct., studio and or location. Located at Seawall on Mount Desert Island. Includes lodging and meals or local day rate availab
The Acadian Cultural Exchange offers a research service to people who want to know more about local history and genealogy. We offer documentation and research material for researchers, as well as other resources they can contact for assistance. We also publish works on the history of the St.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Accel. School of Music in Peabody offers music lessons to children and adults. Study voice, piano, guitar, bass guitar or drums with experienced, friendly instructors.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Independent consultant focusing on ensuring the arts are accessible. Offering staff training around making your business/arts organization accessible including basics for website accessibility; trained audio describer and audio description trainer; presenter for annual John F.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
Accessories Unlimited of Maine began in 1968 when Chris Birchfield founded the company to produce her own designs, using her fabrics, manufacturing beautifully crafted totes, luggage and handbags.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 6393 results