Classes for children in creative writing and research papers. Workshops for teachers and consultations on setting up writing programs. Works individually with gifted and challenged students, with independent study students, and with home schooling students.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Media - Periodicals
Monthly magazine on political, cultural, social, and economic life in the U.S.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Literary Magazines
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Photography
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 6381 - 6390 of 6393 results