- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - General
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Media - Weekly Newspapers
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Media - Periodicals
Fiber store focused on yarns for knitting and crochet. Takes work on commission and makes one-of-a-kind pieces.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - General
Our production company, which is an African-American woman-owned business, specializes in researching, developing, writing, producing and directing nonfiction material focused primarily on history, arts and culture, and science.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 6251 - 6260 of 6288 results