- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Photography
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
AC Dowd Designs is a full service graphic design studio offering print design, web design and illustration services. I specialize in color/look and feel for websites and promotional materials in print.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
A small dance studio dedicated to teaching dance with a high standard. Forms of dance offered: flamenco, Spanish dance, ballet, tap, Irish step-dancing, jazz, creative movement and street funk. Beginners through advanced ages 2 through adult.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Academy of Realist Art Boston is an art school that teaches traditional art techniques in drawing and painting classes using a curriculum modeled on 19th century French art academies.
Non-profit student performing company associated with Libitzki School of Dance. Lecture demonstrations in studio and in area schools.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 6329 results