- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Award-winning location photography of landscapes, people, architecture, agriculture, food, and products for colleges, business, publishing, private families, and nonprofit use.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Studio-gallery overlooking Bass Harbor. Paintings and art works shown throughout studio and home. Features work of A. Jones: paintings, collages, body ornaments, and other 'artful things.' Open 10-6 summer and year-round by appointment.
Create esthetically pleasing pieces and groupings of collected and hand-hewn stones for use as landscape focal points, steps, posts, and bird baths.
With more than 15 years of experience, this artist friendly custom framer will travel to your studio, home, or business to create just the right frame to complement your art.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - General
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 6320 results