- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
Master Craftsman specializing in custom furniture, kitchens, entertainment centers. Also finish carpentry and Cresta Racing Sleds.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Media - Weekly Newspapers
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Painting
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Creative direction, staging design, and event production.
PETER AGOOS / AGOOS D-ZINES LLC
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-Disciplinary
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Creative and wellness writing teacher serving all of New England and beyond. Dynamic in-person and virtual writing workshops, healthcare and wellness residencies; keynotes and employee wellness presentations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - General
We are dedicated to making documentary films that explore social issues and the people whose vision and drive often shape our view of those issues. Often overlooked, these people view our world as a work in progress and find ways to make it a better place.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Jazz
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 120 of 6399 results