Conductor Adrian Slywotzky directs a wide variety of orchestras and classical music ensembles, including modern/contemporary opera, chamber orchestra, and youth orchestra. He also coaches chamber music ensembles and teaches music theory and musicianship at all levels.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Born in Boston, Adriane Brayton attended the Boston Arts Academy and Connecticut College.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Designed expressly as a music enrichment program for grades K-12, "Adventures with Jazz" gives both concerts and improvisation clinics that are age-appropriate. This polished jazz quartet illustrates the creative process of improvisation in an engaging and interactive manner.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adya Dance is run by a performing and teaching artist, trained in Bharathanatyam, a classical dance form from southern India. The school focuses in the Kalakshetra style of Bharathanatyam with influences from the Tanjavur style.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
What is the Afro-Semitic Experience? Spiritual, soul-driven, cross-cultural music. "Imagine Charles Mingus sitting in with a Klezmer band, playing Gospel music set to the polyrhythmic pace of the congas." Carlos Ramos, The Rainbow Reporter
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tara gives lecture/demonstrations and workshops in the vibrant style of Kuchipudi. With elements of storytelling, rhythmic footwork and athletic grace, Kuchipudi relays vivid stories from Hindu mythology.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Originating in southern New Hampshire, life’s circular journey landed me in Canada for 10 years, where I was blessed to apprentice under a master jeweler.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Irish author living in greater Boston. Dynamic writing workshops, keynotes and employee wellness presentations for nonprofits, healthcare, universities, schools. Author of five published books and multiple personal essays.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 1669 results