- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Adya Dance is run by a performing and teaching artist, trained in Bharathanatyam, a classical dance form from southern India. The school focuses in the Kalakshetra style of Bharathanatyam with influences from the Tanjavur style.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
What is the Afro-Semitic Experience? Spiritual, soul-driven, cross-cultural music. "Imagine Charles Mingus sitting in with a Klezmer band, playing Gospel music set to the polyrhythmic pace of the congas." Carlos Ramos, The Rainbow Reporter
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Writer: Plats, Screenplays
Photographer, Designer, Artist, Art Educator
Actor (AFTRA, SAG, AEA)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Award-winning filmmaker, Amy Geller has been producer and line producer on numerous commercials, shorts and documentaries, including the PBS/BBC broadcast docudrama “Murder at Harvard.” She also produced the Sundance Institute-supported narrative “Stay Until Tomorrow”, &ld
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tara gives lecture/demonstrations and workshops in the vibrant style of Kuchipudi. With elements of storytelling, rhythmic footwork and athletic grace, Kuchipudi relays vivid stories from Hindu mythology.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Dynamic workshops, keynotes, wellness presentations for healthcare organizations, universities, schools. Author of five published books and multiple personal essays (see portfolio at Contently). Trained teacher (B.Ed., NUI) and master's in English. Workshops, residencies.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
...A Breath of fresh Éire.... ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
....A balm for our times.... BOSTON GLOBE....
....Musically compeling.... LA TIMES
OCCUPATION: Irish Harpist, Gaelic singer, recording artist, composer, arranger, teacher
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - CircusInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Stage Shows - The Airborne Jugglers high energy show has been delighting audiences for almost 20 years. Amazing juggling is synchronized with lively music creating a festive atmosphere. Juggling and laughter fills the air and you never know what will happen next!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alan Steinberg has been working in clay and teaching since 1968.For the last eleven years his claywork has focused on objects for sacred space.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 1565 results