- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Co-founders & teachers R.A. Fish and Diana Young present a most celebrated and enjoyable approach to multi-cultural diversity through their global drumming programs.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
theatre KAPOW explores the truths of human experience through the passion and electricity of live theatre performed to the highest standards of excellence. tKAPOW produces the best dramatic works from across ages and cultures to inspire and challenge both artists and audience.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of Theatre-in-Action is to use drama and theatre strategies for diversity, inclusion, empathy, perspective-taking, collaboration, healthy problem solving, and innovative approaches to social change within and outside of school settings.
Themselves brings artistic excellence and extensive experience to three interactive, educational programs for children and families, and to their Irish duo, trio and quartet concerts for adults and family audiences which can include Irish dancer.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Theophilus (Theo) Nii Martey is a songwriter, recording artist, choreographer, performer and teacher originally from Accra Ghana, West Africa.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Well-known to classical music audiences in Boston, tenor Thomas Gregg has been a soloist with a number of local concert organizations. He also enjoys presenting concerts of classical songs and singalongs for local audiences.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Thomasina Levy, Connecticut State Troubadour, 2005/2006 and is an internationally recognized mountain dulcimer player, singer, and song writer whose performances weave together the best of traditional and contemporary folk music.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Powerful performances and imaginative programs are hallmarks of the Thoreau Piano Trio.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Those Were The Days TM
The Spirit & Songs Of The 60's
Former lead singer of the famous 60's group...
The New Christy Minstrels
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1551 - 1560 of 1668 results