- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Evelyn Gant specializes in making and teaching Bobbin Lace. In the Sixteenth Century handmade Lace was highly treasured but today few people even know that the craft exists.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Words Come Alive is the Flynn’s signature professional development program based on research substantiating the vital importance of the performing arts in learning.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Geof Hewitt, author of 4 books of poems and Vermont's reigning poetry slam champion, offers readings of his poems, serves as slammaster/host for school and community-wide poetry slams, and leads writing workshops for all ages above third grade.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gin Ferrara is a media arts educator, artist, and storyteller.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gowri Savoor is a practicing visual artist working in environmental sculpture, painting and works on paper. Born in Manchester, UK, Gowri was educated in Manchester and Leeds, UK and now resides permanently in Vermont. She has exhibited nationally and internationally.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Heather Morris Celtic Dancers perform all aspects of Celtic dance including Scottish Highland, Irish and Cape Breton Step dances.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Vermonts Premier West African Dance and Drum Theater, founded in 1993, is a non-profit educational and performance ensemble based in Burlington, VT. This large multicultural ensemble offers traditional rhythms and dances from Guinea, Senegal, and Mali, West Africa.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
John Hadden is a juried Vermont Teaching Artist who has conducted many residencies in the schools, ranging from Shakespeare to original work derived from the English curriculum, has directed several productions for the New England Youth Theater in Brattleboro, and has strong coll
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Jon Gailmor was born in New York City and failed to grow up in Philadelphia. He sang through high school in Connecticut and the University of Pennsylvania.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Individual Non-Artists
I am an Abenaki educator. I teach science, history and math through art. Currently I've been working with Gedakina and the University of New Hampshire through a National Science Foundation grant documenting sustainable land use practices with Indigenous youth in New England.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 67 results