- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College as well as a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Becky has been a musician since childhood, and a storyteller since her twenties; She graduated from Colgate University with majors in English and Music, and then studied the creative arts in education at Lesley University.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaperInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
In my studio in beautiful Montpelier, Vermont you will find me hand-binding journals, photo albums, and guest books using traditional bookbinding techniques. I also design and create custom invitations and announcements.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
A juried artist with the Vermont Arts Council, Brendan Taaffe is a dynamic performer and teaching artist who uses traditional dances, songs and stories to engage audiences of all ages.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
With the power of an elemental force of nature, men and women play with the passion of complete abandon, fully committing their bodies and spirits to the beautiful, precise choreography and powerful, surging rhythms expressed by taiko.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
Professors Ben t. Matchstick and Pete Talbot comprise the Cardboard Teck Instantute, which cannot be put into any one catagory. We are entrepreneurs, puppeteers, makers, and go-getters.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Christine Mix is a published Children's Illustrator/ Author, PAL Member of SCBWI, member of CBIG-NYC. She is also a Teaching Artist for cartoon & illustration, drawing, painting, art residencies and library programs.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Circus Smirkus gives kids a chance to run away and join the circus with their parents' blessings. Since 1987, we have provided a format for youths and adults to collaborate in life-enhancing adventures in the circus arts.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 66 results