- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Martin Grosswendt is an experienced multi-instrumentalist, primarily on guitar. He has been a mainstay of the folk, acoustic music scene in New England since the 1970's. He is available for residencies or lessons on roots music of many kinds for childrenof all ages.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Marvelous Marvin has been performing his unique educational entertainment for 20 yrs.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mary Beth Meehan is a documentary photographer, writer, and educator, with a particular interest in issues of urban life, including immigration, culture, and community.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Maryann Ullmann is fond of blurring the boundaries of genre, mixing realism and fabulism, and encouraging voices that the world needs more of.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Melodie Thompson comes from a rich background of theater and education. She is a RISCA endorsed Performing Artist, who holds a Masters in Teaching and RI Secondary Special Education Certification. She has danced, acted, written and directed in theater arts for over 30 years.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Michelle Bach-Coulibaly develops movement-theatre and cultural studies programs that incorporate live drumming, singing, dance, storytelling, film and ritual play.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Michelle Kaminsky, fiddler and dance caller, plays a variety of traditional American dance styles which include New England, Appalachian, French-Canadian, Cajun and Zydeco.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Media - General
Michelle LeBrun offers a wide range of educational opportunities to fit the needs of all school districts and community-based programs.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
With degrees in painting, metals and education, Monica has worked in theatre and welding fabrication for over 20 years. She enjoys working with students of all ages and capabilities and believes everyone can learn to make art.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mr. Deishinni was born in Kumasi, Ghana, West Africa. He holds a Masters in Arts Education from RISD and a Bachelor of Arts from Ghanatta College of Art. An educator and muralist, his media include oils, acrylics, water color, pastels, pen and ink, and wash.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 133 results