- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mr. Masefield wrote "I must go down to seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky, and all I need is a tall ship and a star to steer her by...."
Chantey. Chanty. Shanty. Shantey.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Co-founders & teachers R.A. Fish and Diana Young present a most celebrated and enjoyable approach to multi-cultural diversity through their global drumming programs.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Trinity Rep is a leader in arts education.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 63 of 63 results