- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Sidy Maïga is a master drummer from Bamako, Mali, West Africa, who specializes in djembe and dunun. For the last 11 years he has lived in RI and has performed in venues all over the East Coast and elsewhere. He performs solo or with his group, AfriManding.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dancer/Teacher/Choreographer. Through collaboration with educators Stephanie believes every academic subject can be enhanced through Modern Dance. She knows that each student has a unique voice and is inspired by their individual strengths and stories.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Jeanne Donato has over 25 years of experience collaborating with teachers tailoring programs in narrative and expository writing, and connecting with cumulative classroom writing projects.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Textile WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Weaving cloth is magic! Suzi Ballenger inspires a sense of wonder and excitement of the handweaving process through individually designed programs for adults and children.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
We are the inventors of Tape Art. And we want to draw with you.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mr. Masefield wrote "I must go down to seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky, and all I need is a tall ship and a star to steer her by...."
Chantey. Chanty. Shanty. Shantey.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Co-founders & teachers R.A. Fish and Diana Young present a most celebrated and enjoyable approach to multi-cultural diversity through their global drumming programs.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Tim has been performing with puppets since childhood. When he grew up, and chose a profession focused on early childhood teaching, he brought puppets right along with him as well as his enthusiasm and devotion to creative, inquiry based with boundless opportunity for self expression.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Trinity Rep is a leader in arts education.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 59 of 59 results