- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Puerto Rican Institute for Arts and Advocacy, Inc., (PRIAA) is an outstanding 501-c3, non-profit organization dedicated to promote civic and cultural awareness for the Puerto Rican and Latino community through the performing and fine arts.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I would be thrilled to create a program to suit the individual needs of you and your students. I am flexible and happy to travel to your location. I can bring my own supplies or use ones that you provide. I can provide you with a short workshop (2-3 hours) or a long term program
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra & Music School is the largest combined professional orchestra and community music school in the United States.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
ABOUT THE GAMM THEATRE
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Sidy Maïga is a master drummer from Bamako, Mali, West Africa, who specializes in djembe and dunun. For the last 11 years he has lived in RI and has performed in venues all over the East Coast and elsewhere. He performs solo or with his group, AfriManding.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dancer/Teacher/Choreographer. Through collaboration with educators Stephanie believes every academic subject can be enhanced through Modern Dance. She knows that each student has a unique voice and is inspired by their individual strengths and stories.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Jeanne Donato has over 25 years of experience collaborating with teachers tailoring programs in narrative and expository writing, and connecting with cumulative classroom writing projects.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Textile WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Weaving cloth is magic! Suzi Ballenger inspires a sense of wonder and excitement of the handweaving process through individually designed programs for adults and children.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
We are the inventors of Tape Art. And we want to draw with you.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 63 results