- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Melodie Thompson is a live theater and teaching artist, specializing in using the arts as a teaching tool, on stage and in the classroom. She is a RISCA endorsed Performing Artist, who holds a Masters in Teaching and RI Secondary Special Education Certification.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Michelle Kaminsky, fiddler and dance caller, plays a variety of traditional American dance styles which include New England, Appalachian, French-Canadian, Cajun and Zydeco.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mr. Deishinni was born in Kumasi, Ghana, West Africa. He holds a Masters in Arts Education from RISD and a Bachelor of Arts from Ghanatta College of Art. An educator and muralist, his media include oils, acrylics, water color, pastels, pen and ink, and wash.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Nicole Capobianco is a published photographer, designer, theorist, and mixed media artist who was born and raised in Rhode Island.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Led by interdisciplinary artist Andy Russ, Passive Aggressive Novelty Company creates performances that weave elements of dance, music, theatre, and video into meticulous, multi-sensory experiences. The work asks audiences to take nothing for granted, presenting physical and temporal struct
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Teaching Curriculum through the Arts: A Practical Approach
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
A frequent speaker throughout the U.S. and abroad, Peter Mandel writes for The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Harper's, Reader's Digest, The Los Angeles Times, National Geographic Kids, and Huffington Post.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Puerto Rican Institute for Arts and Advocacy, Inc., (PRIAA) is an outstanding 501-c3, non-profit organization dedicated to promote civic and cultural awareness for the Puerto Rican and Latino community through the performing and fine arts.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I would be thrilled to create a program to suit the individual needs of you and your students. I am flexible and happy to travel to your location. I can bring my own supplies or use ones that you provide. I can provide you with a short workshop (2-3 hours) or a long term program
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
ABOUT THE GAMM THEATRE
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 59 results