- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Deb creates tile murals using a photo-transfer-to-clay process, allowing any photocopied image to be printed directly on raw clay. Relief, extrusion and impression are combined with mono-printing free-form slabs of clay, allowing students to embellish images in clay language.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Deb Meunier has created and conducted dance education programs for over 28 years in her role as the Artistic Director of Fusionworks Dance Company. She has worked in schools, elementary through college, in museums and galleries, and in festivals.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Diana is a world percussionist and educator. She conducts global drumming workshops, assemblies, and performs on dumbek from North Africa, djembe and djun-djun from West Africa along with other percussion instruments from around the world.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Diane Postoian is the former executive/artistic director (1987-2004) of Looking Glass Touring Theatre for Young Audiences, where she increased touring from RI to all New England, substantially increased budget, received a high percentage of the grants to which she applied, created a multi -arts s
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
.W.A.R E (Awareness With Art Education) offers a wide range of art possibilities and experiences. Eclipse has won a variety of awards for model programs in the past. Projects focusing on environmental topics, community issues, theater, fun and fantasy are some of the many possibilities.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Elizabeth Anne Keiser is a theatre artist serving children of all ages. Schools might take interest in a Bully Tour that has had success in cities and states in New England and the Midwest. T the Bully Tour utilizes improvisational comedy, music, and dance to address important topics.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Ceramic sculptor, Ellen Blomgren has worked with students of all ages and abilities, throughout the state, creating long-lasting, relief tile installations. Ellen owns Mudstone Studios in Warren, is a Ceramics instructor for RISD's CE program and is on VSA's roster of artists.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Photographer and digital media artist / educator
I provide photographic services for artists for documentation and reproduction.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Erminio is a faculty member at RISD, and the artistic director of the BIG NAZO LAB. He has worked with special needs, elementary, high school, and elderly students in assisting them to bring to life the characters that exist in their imaginations.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Evans Molina Fernandez is a multidisciplinary artist that experiments in the mediums of painting, performance, music/sound, and experimental video.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 133 results