- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Kevin Doyle is a master of Irish step dance who learned his first steps from his mother, a native of Roscommon, who taught her children to dance in their Providence home accompanied by her lilted tunes. A lifelong dancer, Kevin was a U.S.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Laura Travis carves limestone, soapstone and creates assemblage (pretty much all from recycled materials) in a mill studio at 30 Cutler Street in Warren, RI.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Len Cabral is a nationally-acclaimed, award-winning storyteller and author who has been enchanting audiences with his unique, personable style at schools, libraries, museums, churches and festivals throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - FashionInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
As a fashion stylist/designer, I facilitate the authentic expression of self through clothing and accessories. I believe that what one chooses to wear matters and that style can be cultivated.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Lon E. Plynton is a Multi-instrumentalist, Composer, Recording Artist, Producer, Promoter, Entertainer, Business Owner and Educator.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Lydia Pérez has spent the last twenty three years as a performer and cultural educator /activist in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. She has been recognized as a community asset.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mance Grady has amazed many with his mastery of the traditional Irish frame drum, the bodhran, as well as with his skills on other ethnic percussion.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Mandy Howe is an artist and art teacher from Rhode Island. Her paintings reflect her connection to the natural world and her concerns for the environment.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I started working with the RISCA Arts in Education Program from its inception. I am a working pupperteer, storyteller, face painter, puppeteer, and arts workshop leader. I graduated from Brown in 1969 in English, and did graduate work in Theater and Creative Writing.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literature - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Transmitting Joy with Stories!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 62 results