- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
15 Minute Field Trips™ is a 501(c)3 oganization dedicated to environmental advocacy through art and environmental literacy through physical and online resources, training, and creation of “field trips” to get children, classrooms, and families outdoors.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Award-winning performers Aubrey Atwater and Elwood Donnelly present traditional American and Celtic folk music and dance.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
VIRTUAL, Live and in Print: Creating work that astonishes, so that people are nourished and delighted (or challenged)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - BallroomInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
JOY PRENTICE believes artists are among the savviest problem-solvers in our society with an innate sense of magnifying the unseen. They advocate for the unheard, embrace the pain of a stranger, and minister to the community where cohesion is needed.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Painter-Illustrator, Teaching Artist- When working with oil paints, watercolors or sketching, I find myself more often drawn into the exploration of color, light, and form rather than direct representation of frequent subjects of my work, nature, animals, wildlife and historical architecture.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Beth Hettrick Berry is a playwright/director who specializes in large educational theatrical productions. Working in conjunction with parents and staff, her plays can involve from 35 to 235 students. Plays are built with specific communities in mind.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BIG NAZO is an international , larger-than-life-sized performance group and Creature-making studio based in Providence, RI that blends a variety of mask and puppet performance techniques with innovative music & audience interaction.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brent is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design (SC89) and R.I. College (GD99) and has been a professional, practicing artist and teacher nearly 30 years.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Bring Your Own Improv (BYOI) is an interactive improv show that welcomes voluntary audience participation! You can participate in one of three ways: Applaud at a scene you like, yell out fantastic suggestions, or if you feel you're ready, jump up and get involved with us on stage!!!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 77 results