- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Ogden is a nationally recognized basket maker, specializing in making baskets from locally grown and harvested black ash trees.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Wood / BarkInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dan Dustin has been making spoons in New Hampshire for over 40 years. He is a long-time veteran of the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen, and has exhibited at the Cooper-Hewitt Museum and Elements Gallery in New York City.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Diane Louise Paul is a self- taught leather artisan she creates beautiful, long-lasting handcrafted leather items that become valued treasures. She makes each item by hand, cutting, stitching, and finishing the leather with the same tools and techniques used over a hundred years ago.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Fiddlehead Field is a collaborative venture that seeks to bring the community together around music and gardening.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
<p><em>I am a wildlife artist creating three dimensional wood sculptures, hand carved and hand painted, of decoys, songbirds ,upland game birds and fish.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Playing for over 40 years I am an exceptionally versatile and passionate accordionist. My repertoire is the result of meeting musicians and people from a wide variety of cultures and musical styles. I was fortunate to have been raised in 2 separate musical traditions.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Jeff Warner performs the folk music of America's rural past; songs of Revolutionary War heroes and work aboard wooden ships, African-American banjo tunes and Irish-American concertina tunes, ballads of old New Hampshire and hands-on accessible rhythm instruments like bones and spoons.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Jo Radner is a storyteller for all moods who delights in eccentrics, believes that humor and gravity are good bedfellows, and favors characters who shape admirable lives around unavoidable misfortunes.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 27 results