- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Russian Matryoshka Nested Dolls
Traditional Russian Icons
Faberge Imperial Easter Eggs
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mary DesRosiers is a New Hampshire native who has been calling traditional American dances for over thirty years.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Michael uses story, song, dance, instruments and a cast of humorous & dramatic characters to present "a dynamic and powerful performance" (Librarian, Oliver Wolcott Library, Litchfield, Connecticut).
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Michael Zerphy invites you to explore a topsy-turvy world of comedy and chaos where the commonplace becomes majestic and every day holds the promise of a new look at something old.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Cartooning / Graphic NovelInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mike Lynch's distinctive work appears in books, magazines and online throughout the world. His clients include Reader's Digest, Mad Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Tatler, Golf Digest, Harvard Business Review, Random House, McGraw Hill, The New York Daily News and many others.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Nancy Grace Horton's Learning to See programs are school and community participatory projects that simultaneously teach the history and art of photography and document local events, traditions, neighborhoods and or can be self explorations for each student.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
BIO: Paige Lussier Johnson, instructor.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Textile WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Newport native and third generation mill worker turned tapestry artist and independent scholar, Patryc weaves the precision valley history and culture into her interdisciplinary community projects.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 65 results