- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Guilds / Unions / Professional Associations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - MusicalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a musician and teacher by training and a singer/songwriter by nature. I perform on fiddle, guitar, and hammered dulcimer in a variety of settings from stage to club to school. I specialize in Irish fiddle and American roots styles for fiddle and guitar.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Almeta Speaks Blues Ensemble performs Jazz, Blues, Spirituals and Gospel Music. A writer for the Montreal Gazette said of Speaks; "She has a rare, instinctive musical intelligence that allows her to do quite naturally things that other artists spend years developing.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native New Yorker who adopted Vermont almost 30 years ago, Amalia developed and ran a successful pottery business in Warren, VT. She retired from that creative endeavor a few year ago to pursue her passion for photography.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 3134 results