- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
118 Elliot is a modern, multipurpose environment for the creative arts, educational talks, and personal events for up to 220 people. We are a fully ADA accessible space in the heart of downtown Brattleboro.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Described by Showcase Magazine as "One of New England's most innovative ensembles," 35th Parallel takes the listener on a sinuous journey around the globe.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
As the 8 Cuerdas Duo, American soprano Sarah Cullins and Colombian guitarist Daniel Gaviria combine their classical training and experience with their love of traditional Latin American and Spanish rhythms and folklore, exploring the multiple musical identities of Latin America a
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Award-winning location photography of landscapes, people, architecture, agriculture, food, and products for colleges, business, publishing, private families, and nonprofit use.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Representing Somalia, Tanzania and Burundi and currently living in Burlington, Vermont, A2VT synthesizes their native African musical and dance roots with Western pop and Hip Hop sensibilities.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 3064 results