- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aimee Cozza is a freelance illustrator from New England. She has engaged in many artistic exploits, events, and projects with the sole interest of expanding her creative borders.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Specialize in Animal Portraits, Murals and other types of paintings. Also work in Pastels, Pencil and Pen & Ink. Many different applications of media can be seen on my website.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aimee creates unique stained glass jewelry, suncatchers, picture frames and more in her studio space.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Originating in southern New Hampshire, life’s circular journey landed me in Canada for 10 years, where I was blessed to apprentice under a master jeweler.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Akwaaba Traditional African Drum and Dance Ensemble was formed in 2002 by Theo Martey, bringing together a group of friends who have been playing music, drumming and dancing together for many years in Ghana and the United States.The Akwaaba Ensemble's energetic and engaging performances a
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alaina Wilson is a choreographer, performer, and visual artist trained in classical ballet, modern, and contemporary dance. She holds a BA in Classics and Art History from Vassar College and received an MFA in Dance from Sarah Lawrence College.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We are a non profit service organization for dramatists. Our mission is to help communities establish identities through the performing arts with a focus on new works. Currently we are offering five original works available for touring or as part of residencies:
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work is photo, text and paper based. My work resembles clothing catalogs, but it is in fact a literary/visual arts medium which is received involuntarily in the mail.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 2753 results