- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
"After Ours" is an acoustical duo performing originals and cover songs. Mark Parsons and Bonnie Senecal have been performing "Alive" music inspired by passion and romance in many of the fine Berkshire locations.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Multimedia and Fine Artist specializing in Watercolor, Acrylic & Live Event Painting.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
<p>Jack has been performing for more than 45 years. He is a master of traditional country blues and ragtime & stride piano, and a powerful singer/songwriter, as well.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
#1 Jazz Ambassadors perform and teach live jazz music in schools, concerts, municipalities, fund raising events,.... We demonstrate, and expose students to American jazz music through fun and interactive presentations in their schools. Our program is highly acclaimed.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Continuing its mission to contextualize arts within scholarly inquiry, the Center presents an impressive body of work that sets student work side-by-side with that of professional artists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Kilted marching and performing bagpipe & drum band. An extensive repetoir including a wide selection of traditional Celtic, Gealic and USA National favorites.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
119 Gallery promotes contemporary and new media art, innovative ideas and cutting-edge techniques with a rich and diverse program of exhibitions, performances and community-based arts services; and welcomes people of all ages, backgrounds and means to explore and experience new, innovative art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 11581 results