- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - General
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - General
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - General
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
We offer two performances: one which uses dance to teach language arts and another to teach science.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I consider these works, "Depressive Realism", a term adopted from the 1970's psychological hypotheses that the depressed individual has a more accurate depiction of reality, and themselves than the non-depressed individual.
Conductor Adrian Slywotzky directs a wide variety of orchestras and classical music ensembles, including modern/contemporary opera, chamber orchestra, and youth orchestra. He also coaches chamber music ensembles and teaches music theory and musicianship at all levels.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 4729 results