- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a dancer specializing in Haitian folklore. I began dancing in church as a seven year old. In high school, I was asked to teach what I had learned to young children.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
We are a non-profit that severs to train dance callers, primarily in contra dancing.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mary DesRosiers is a New Hampshire native who has been calling traditional American dances for over thirty years.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Rachelle Ackerman specializes in participatory International Folk Dance. Rachelle began folk dancing at the age of eight and has deepened her passion for global dance traditions with each passing year.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 results