- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ashley Van Etten is an illustrator, printmaker and designer. With a background in clothing design and love of textiles, her artwork defines Willywaw, a Rhode Island-based design company she founded in 2000.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Wingate Studio is a professional intaglio print workshop and publisher. Founded in 1985 by Peter Pettengill, Wingate publishes and produces original etchings, monotypes, and relief prints in collaboration with artists and print publishers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
Photo printing for photographers
Drum Scanning of film and flat artwork
Limited Editions for Artists
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 44 of 44 results