- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FurnitureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Steven Sabella designs and builds functional art. Sustainable practices are at the root of his philosophy. He uses reclaimed lumber whenever possible; American chestnut is his favorite wood to recover and use since it is extinct.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FurnitureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Seat Gallery is an environmentally responsible, artisan owned workshop that reimagines and transforms abandoned chairs into those with aesthetic and function. Each chair receives special attention to transform it for a new life as functional art.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- If you are looking for profiles in a particular city, first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 12 of 12 results