- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
ceramics - both a maker and an instructor
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Wheelhouse Clay Center is a community place for the clay curious.
Wheelhouse is a fully equipped professional pottery studio with four rental options for ceramacists: private space, shared space, glaze-and-fire only rental, and by-the-day rental.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I studied pottery at Marlboro College in the early 70's with Malcolm "Orv" Wright, who had apprenticed in Japan with National Living Treasure, Taroueman Nakazato XII. Orv was a wonderful teacher and inspiration. I headed off to Japan during my Junior year at college and
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 43 of 43 results