- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - R&B / SoulInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Kat Wright, whose voice is both sultry and dynamic, delicate yet powerful; gritty but highly emotive and nuanced, has been described as “a young Bonnie Raitt meets Amy Winehouse”.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - R&B / SoulInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Nickel Jukebox is a 6 piece All-Motown band begun in 2011. The band is fronted by 2 dynamic female singers and backed by seasoned pros on bass, guitar, drums, and keyboards/sax. Some of the numbers are done much like the original, but the band also incorporates rock, blues, jazz,
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - R&B / SoulInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
With more color and twists than a pretzel from the Play-Doh Fun Factory, the Rockingham Groove lays down over 6 decades of hip-swinging big-brass R&B sound. From Etta, Stevie & Aretha to J.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - R&B / SoulInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Playing original folk rhythm and sultry blues, SuGaR weaves the talents of soulful songwriter & lead vocalist DonnCherie Mckenzie, songwriter and percussionist Joe Netzel, harmony singer Kaomi Kingsley, bass man Gavin Greenewalt, and lead guitarist Dan Blondin into a high-energy, memorable pe
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - R&B / SoulInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Mighty Soul Drivers are CT's keepers of the Memphis Soul flame! The Mighty Soul Drivers bring the classic Soul sounds of Memphis, Muscle Shoals and points South to the hills of New England.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - R&B / SoulInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
"Time has come for Mr. Fox”
- Barry Thompson, Boston Herald
“Catch him as his star rises”
- Adam Feldman, Time Out New York (Critic’s Pick)
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 results