- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Native American DrumInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Black Brook Singers of Aquinnah, Massachusetts on the island of Martha's Vineyard. We specialize in powwow and traditional eastern American Indian style singing. We are the community drum of the Aquinnah people. Our music is influenced by both our traditional and modern cultural ways.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Native American DrumInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I've belong to Mashantuckets drance troupes and other culturally oriented demonstrations through out my life. I also build traditional Native American dwellings as well as other traditional crafts.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - Native American DrumInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Firefly seeks to illuminate the beauty and healing power of his ancient indigenous culture through music, visuals and creativity. As a member of the Penobscot Nation, Firefly is helping to place indigenous people in a modern context.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 results