- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The Swing Peepers, a vocal-harmony and multi-instrument duo, perform inventive, earth-friendly and interactive songs and stories. The Swing Peepers are lively, improvisational, and endearingly goofy.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
TESS is a place of love and warmth where families discover the joys of music. We provide students with the highest level of musical training in violin, viola, cello, flute, piano and guitar through the Suzuki Method.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Primarily, I am a Music Specialist at many area center-based childcare centers. Additionally, I perform at libraries, cultural councils, MA Dept. of Conservation and Recreation events, as well as various other civic organizations. With a B.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Singer/songwriter Wayne Potash plays fun, high energy, all-participation style solo shows with guitar, banjo, ukulele and harmonica.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 24 of 24 results